A. Age: 34
B. Bed size: Queen; I left my king bed in Texas
C. Chore you hate: Ironing
D. Dogs: No
E. Essential start to your day: The snooze button on my alarm clock. And a shower. How does anyone leave their house with dirty hair?!
F. Favorite color: Red
G. Gold or silver: Gold, yellow
H. Height: 5'9"
I. Instruments: No, but I'd like to learn the piano again someday
J. Job title: Admin Assistant
K. Kids: No
L. Live: Seattle
M. Mom’s name: Mum
N. Nicknames: Schmalex
O. Overnight hospital stays: Hmm... at least one that I can think of
P. Pet peeve:
Q. Quote from a movie:
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 4 brothers, 2 sisters
T. Time you wake up: 6:22am is when my alarm clock goes off the first time
U. Underwear: Always
V. Vegetables you dislike: Celery
W. What makes you run late: Lack of motivation
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, elbow, chest, knees, wrist
Y. Yummy food you make: Crepes
Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Love the tigers
No comments:
Post a Comment